EXTRA SLEEP Warranty
A LITTLE CARE & MAINTENANCE FOR A LIFETIME OF JOY
1. Don’t fold or roll the mattress.
2. Don’t expose to direct sunlight and heat.
3. Don’t wash or remove the cover. If the mattress gets dirty, put an extra cover on it.
4. Don’t keep heavy objects on the mattress.
5. Turn the mattress from head to toe at least once in a month, it will avoid formation of permanent impression of the body on it.
6. Keep the mattress away from flames.
7. Make sure that the mattress fits properly in your bed frame.
ExtraSleep Mattresses have warranty against any manufacturing defect(s) on a PRO¬RATED basis from the date ofpurchase.
Guarantee means repairs/replacement without charge, if the complaint is reported within the stipulated period, as applicable for
Pro-rated charge will be charged for the period the product has been under use by the customer, if complaint is lodged beyond the stipulated without charge period.
TERMS OF WARRANTY
1.This warranty is limited to the value of the mattress and company will not in any way responsible for the damage/Injury or any hardship faced by the user in any way.
2. The warranty period on a replaced product shall be automatically reduced for the balance period, as computed from the date of first sale of the product.
3. The warranty does not cover
- Outer Cover
- Defects caused due to normal wear and tear. mishandling or alteration of the product by anybody other than the company. Defects which are within the tolerance limit as stipulated by
- Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Structural defects due to use of improper bed.
4. The company can repair or replace the defective bare mattress.
5. The product features, specifications and warranty terms are subject to change without any notice.
6. All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
7 Following are the pre-condition for the successful execution of the terms of warranty.
- The guarantee card must be duly filled, stamped and signed by the dealer.
- The card and the relevant case memo must be procured along with the defective mattress at the time of claim.
- The mattress is to be brought and taken from the manufacturer’s office or nominated dealer at customer’s cost.